Single Fold – Style 1 – Template 12
(Click image to enlarge)
- Full color printing. (folding included)
- Finished size closed is 3 1/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Finished size open is 6 1/4″ x 4 7/8″
- Printed on a 100lb. gloss with double side UV coating
- Shipping to US (lower 48) included
After payment, please use this from to send us the information for your tract.
Are you ready for what lies ahead?
We don’t like to acknowledge the truth about life, but the truth is someday we will die. No one can escape death it comes to us all. Just as you were born into this world, you have an appointed time to leave it. The Bible warns us in Hebrews 9:27 “…it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement:” Because of the conflict of sin between God and man, death exists. In
1 John 3:4, the Bible defines sin as “…the transgression of the law.” By breaking God’s law, Adam sinned. Before this, there was no death, but with the single action, of one man (Adam) we are all sinners. “…by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:” Romans 5:12.
There is Good News however, there is a loving God in heaven waiting for you to repent of your sins and be reconciled with Him so that you are ready for your final appointment.
1. Know that God loves you. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
2. Acknowledge you are a sinner. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Romans 3:23
3. Understand there is a punishment for sin. “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
4. Know that Christ died for you. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
5. Finally you must confess you are a sinner, repent of your sins and call upon the Lord as your personal saviour. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thy heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:9,13