Double Fold – Style 1 – Template 2
(Click image to enlarge)
- Full color printing. (folding included)
- Finished size closed is 3 1/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Finished size open is 6 1/4″ x 4 7/8″
- Printed on a 100lb. gloss with double side UV coating
- Shipping to US (lower 48) included
- $25 added to this tract to place your custom Church photo on the front
The Psalmist Said:
“I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.” (Psalms 142:4)
We want you to know that we care! The question is, “Do you care? Do you care where you and your family spend eternity?”
Here is the question that cuts to the bottom line in all religion: “Where would you spend eternity if you were to die as you are right now?”
There is good news for all who care because you can know and you can know why.
“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” (1 John 5:13)
God’s Simple Plan Of Salvation
1. You must know and believe that you are a sinner by nature and a sinner by choice. Your are a sinner because you were born into a race of sinners.
“Wherefore, as by one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:” (Romans 5:12)
You and I along with all mankind have sinned. That is we have broken God’s Law and commandments and need to repent.
“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:” (Romans 3:10)
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” (Romans 3:23)
“For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation…”
(II Corinthians 7:10)
2. You must believe there are awful consequences for sin:
“For the wages of sin is death…” (Romans 6:23)
To die in your sins is the most tragic thing in life. It will bar you from heaven and send you to hell.
“And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;” (2 Thessalonians 1:7-9)
3. You must give up all hope of saving yourself by good works or religious rites.
“For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.” (Romans 5:6)
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)
4. The good news is, God loves you, Christ died for you and He is willing to save you from your sins unto Himself.
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
This is the Gospel that is the power of God unto salvation.
“For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
5. Here is how to receive Christ as your personal Saviour, and the assurance that you are heaven bound. This is what you must do:
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
This is a prayer that the Lord Jesus Christ commended:
“And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.” (Luke 18:13)
If you have prayed that prayer from your heart, you have God’s promise:
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
The same passage also says:
“For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.” (Romans 10:11)
Come to church and confess Him publicly!