BaptistTracts.org is a website extension of Calvary Publishing (CP), which is a non-profit, Baptist ministry of Parker Memorial Baptist Church, Pastor Dr. D. L. Green. CP prints and publishes books, booklets, banners, tracts, prayer cards, fliers, etc. to promote and encourage Baptists to write and publish books and other related material. BaptistTracts.org focuses solely on the tract printing needs of Baptist ministries and operates wholly under the ministry of CP.
If you’re thinking about printing full color gospel tracts for your ministry, please take a look at some helpful links we’ve compiled to answer some of your questions:
- How to submit a project
- Why choose Calvary Publishing to design your ministry’s tracts
- Calvary Publishing offers affordable pricing on gospel tract printing
- Why use Calvary Publishing for printing Baptist tracts?
- Calvary Publishing offers a large array of products to meet all of your printing needs
- Calvary Publishing is promoting true Bible salvation
Before getting started
The King James Bible
We believe that the King James Bible is the preserved and inspired Word of God for English speaking people. We will not publish any material that condones any other English version, or any “correcting” of the King James Bible.
We further ask that Scripture references in the materials that we print be quoted exactly as they appear in Scripture. Please view our Project Preparation page for more details.
If you want your Scriptures to stand out, you may use a different font or make it bold, while still maintaining the italics as found in the King James Bible.
When giving the plan of salvation, the following must be included:
- Salvation is by grace through faith, not of works.
- A person must repent (have a willingness in their heart to turn from sin) in order to be saved.
- It must convey the gospel “Death”, “Burial”, and “Resurrection” of Jesus Christ.
Separation from worldliness We will not accept references/media condoning the following:
- watching T.V.
- worldly movies
- music that is not Christ glorifying
- cussing, blasphemy
- drinking alcohol in any proportion
- bars, night clubs
- unsupervised courting
- divorce and remarriage
We will not accept references/media condoning the immodest appearance of men (e.g. long hair, earrings or immodest apparel) or women (e.g. pants, immodest apparel, swimsuits or short hair).
Regarding “-isms,” cults and other religions. We will not publish material condoning the doctrines, beliefs, and/or practices of any “-ism,” cult, or religion differing from the doctrines, convictions, standards and beliefs of the Independent, Fundamental, Bible-Believing Baptists (e.g. Mormon, Jehovah Witness, Catholic, Masonry, Calvinistic philosophy, Hyper-Dispensationalists, Communism, Islam, or Pentecostal).