Double Fold, Style 1, The Psalmist Said, Blue/Red
(Click image to enlarge)
- Full color printing. (folding included)
- Finished size closed is 3 1/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Finished size open is 6 1/4″ x 4 7/8″
- Printed on a 100lb. gloss with double side UV coating
- Shipping to US (lower 48) included
- $50 added to this tract to add a custom map and church picture
After payment, please use this from to send us the information for your tract.
The Bible says that you can KNOW for sure that Heaven is your home. Here’s how you CAN know!
1. Realize That We Have All Sinned.
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” (Romans 3:23) We are born sinners by nature and by choice. God sees everything that we do; our actions, thoughts, motives and places we go. We all do things that we should not do and feel guilty of things in our lives.
2. Realize That There is A Payment For Our Sin.
“For the wages of sin is death…” (Romans 6:23)The penalty for sin is death. The Bible talks about 2 deaths:
(1) Physical Death: God already knows the day we will die. It is appointed. “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:” (Hebrews 9:27)
(2) Spiritual Death: When a person dies unforgiven, he must pay for his own sins by going to Hell forever. “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” (Revelation 20:14)
God doesn’t want anyone to go to Hell. “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:9)
Jesus came as God’s free gift to mankind. A gift can’t be bought or earned. It can only be received. “…but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
Forgiveness does not come through baptism, church membership or good deeds. It only comes through receiving Jesus once and for all as a Gift into our hearts by faith.
Jesus did die for everyone—but not every person is going to Heaven—only those who receive Him. We either receive or reject Christ Jesus. There is no in between. No one is born with Him in their lives.
3. Realize That God Loves Us.
“But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8) God sent His Son to die on the cross for us because He loves us. He died, was buried, and arose after 3 days and is in Heaven making room for you. If you were the only sinner in the world, Jesus would have died just for you. He loves you!
To be honest, most people have never had a definite time, place and day that they accepted Jesus once and for all into their hearts. If it’s ever happened to you, you’d remember it! If you were to die right now unforgiven, honestly, where does the Bible say that you would go?
4. Realize That You Need Christ To Save You.
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13) Why not take God at His Word and sincerely ask the Lord to come into your heart and save you. Then let us know so that we can rejoice with you and help you in your new life with Christ.
Make This Your Own Prayer
Dear Lord, I know I’ve sinned against you and I believe you are the Son of God. You died, were buried and rose again to pay the penalty of my sin. I now put my trust in You and accept You as my personal Saviour. Please come into my heart and save me. In Jesus name, Amen.